The front door of the city of Banks administrative offices. Photo: Chas Hundley
The following is written by deputy Ryan Pope with the Washington County Sheriff's Office, the agency that is contracted to provide police services in Banks.
For the month of May notable events are as follows:
· Parking enforcement has resumed in Arbor Park.
· A death investigation was conducted with nothing criminal found.
We rely on subscribers to keep the lights on in our independent newsroom. Join us with a digital subscription today.
· A domestic was reported and upon police arrival all parties had fled the area to avoid contact with police.
· DVRT concluded that based on reports from prior month investigation regarding alleged domestic violence to the victim was “high-risk” and she was contacted to review resources and safety plans with her.
· This investigation continued and evidence was discovered to establish probable cause that the victim was . . .
You have reached content available exclusively to Banks Post digital subscribers.